SiTCPに関する情報を共有するためのフォーラムです。この目的に反しない範囲で、質問、コメント、回答などご自由にご投稿ください。
This forum is for sharing information about SiTCP. Please do not hesitate to post any questions, comments or answers within the scope of this purpose.

problem on Using the SiTCP as a client

投稿日時 2016/4/13 17:49

csp

Hi,
i just try to use the SiTCP in the client mode. when i set the TCP_OPEN_REQ pin high, i get a TCP RST packet instead of the SYN packet and can not connect to the iperf server.The tcp server mac address, IP address and port number have been set already.
Regards.
ChuShaoping

投稿日時 2016/4/13 18:33

bbtech

Thank you for posting.
we would like to confirm the TCP sequence between iperf and your sitcp client.
if you have wireshark capture file (pcap) of this issue, please e-mail to sitcp@bbtech.co.jp

投稿日時 2016/4/15 11:47

k.iwase

Dear ChuShaoping,

Thank you for sending the capture file.
Sorry to trouble you, please try the following:

(1)
In "ForceDefault" mode, all SiTCP devices use the common MAC address "02:00:C0:A8:00:10".
So, if in a subnetwork multi SiTCP devices are connected in this mode,abnormality occurs in MAC layer.
Therefore, please set off "ForceDefault"mode on your SiTCP Board.

(2)
Normally, SiTCP doesn't send RST packet unless it receive any packets.
There is a possibility that your SiTCP Board received the packets that were not captured on Server.
Therefore, please try in the closed network environment(connect your SiTCP Board to Server directly with cable).

Regards,
K.Iwase

投稿日時 2016/4/15 15:48

csp

Thank you for your reply.
there is only one SiTCP linking to the PC in a closed environment, but the problem still exists.

投稿日時 2016/4/15 18:23

k.iwase

Dear ChuShaoping,

Thank you for your reply.

When TCP_OPEN_REQ is High, SiTCP send SYN, and then if TCP_OPEN_REQ is set low , SiTCP send FIN.
So, in client mode, TCP_OPEN_REQ should be High unless session needed to be terminated.

If you use the pin of TCP_OPEN_REQ as stated above, we need more information.
I am sorry to cause you inconvenience, please e-mail capture file (pcap) of current environment to sitcp@bbtech.co.jp .

Regards,
K.Iwase

投稿日時 2016/4/16 16:02

csp

so do this means the TCP_OPEN_REQ should always be set to high before i terminate the link?

投稿日時 2016/4/18 15:56

k.iwase

Dear ChuShaoping,

Thank you for sending V file.
Again sorry to trouble you, please use the PIN of TCP_OPEN_REQ as follows.

1. Keep TCP_OPEN_REQ 0 until SiTCP_RST becomes 0 and L2 link of the ethernet goes up .

2. Return TCP_OPEN_REQ to 0 if it passes in more of the time-out(Connecting) with TCP_OPEN_REQ as 1 .

3. After having passed in Re-connect Interval time, TCP_OPEN_REQ can be set to 1 again.

Regards,
K.Iwase

投稿日時 2016/4/20 17:58

csp

thank you for your reply, i will try it.

This discussion has been closed.